Skip to main content

In the Face of Insult from a White Reject

White FAILURE
“Don’t feel sorry for poor white Americans. They had/have every opportunity to be out of poverty. Their skin, their family heritage, their ancestors investment in slavery, their superiority that’s attached to Christian domination all over the world, their ability to institute institutional racism without it being detected, their ability to hoodwink the world with a white Jesus and Santa Claus, their denial of wanting to be of dark skin, their women’s concealed desire to want a black man to sexually devour them…their entire life is one of privilege - and if a white person is down and out, homeless, and/addicted to a substance there is only one explanation: They are shiftless and/or they have been disowned by momma and daddy because they (white women) were caught sexing a brother while off to college or they (white men) brought home a black woman home for the celebrated Indian Massacre. -Grandma Frankie


I was standing in line at the Starbucks in Kroger waiting on my rejuvenation: some H20. I had my caffeine before my six mile walk. I noticed that he was in line too, waiting. He…is the homeless urine contaminated white man who I lament. Not because he is white…I don’t like him because he is rude to not only the Starbucks and Kroger staff, I have major beef with him because he in all his bad aroma and filthy clothing…and matted beard is STILL arrogant. No sense of humility in his miserable state! He comes in as if he owns the place every morning after waking up from under a tree. Moving the half and half and the sugar like he paid for both for everyone’s use…He NEVER returns the items. He stares at me like I am a crook or as if I am evil spook. As if I am going to make him smell any worse than he already does. Again, me nah like dis man!

Okay…while waiting he asks a handsome, well groomed, clean, pearly-white teeth young black man, “Do you think you will ever make something of yourself? Amount to be something? Anything?”

The black twenty-something brotha works as a Barista at my Starbucks. He was behind the counter working!! Earning a living. Being productive. Earlier he told me that he has been a source of income for his family since he started working. He talked about how his minimum wage has supported various family members. He by all accounts is a WONDERFUL fella! By the way, Starbucks is one of two jobs for him!

When I heard that debasing remark from a man who lives behind Kroger in a mini homeless camp, I wanted to take his lice diseased head and ram it into the sushi chef’s display case. Thank God for 100mg of Lexapro, emotional growth, and a fear of getting raped while in prison. The anger was flaming…the disappointment from what was said to the Barista was enough for me to drop a tear.

In all our (black people) success, we are still beneath a white piss-smelling life reject? How in the hell does a white man end up like that, anyway? He has EVERYTHING at his disposal to MAKE IT! Here he is a two-bit NOTHING, and he insults a working black man…there is no way to spin his statement…SO shut-up, you White Defenders - it was this:

‘Ni**er, you are nothing. You serve me coffee. Your people are apes – and you are just a ni**er with a job. I own you and this world.”

That was this pathetic piece of  mierda sentiment. When ya black ya know when ya receiving an insult from a white person.

President black – but he still a monkey to the best and worst of some white people. Black folk will always be what they despise. And, get this – the white trash I wanted to smack really believes he is better than not only the Barista Brotha…but better than ALL blacks. I can see it (his superiority complex) in his eyes. He just like all these struggling white people who vote a straight Republican ticket while that ticket is making it TOUGH for them…too!

Poor White Republicans living in West Virginia

The Black Rebel

Comments

  1. Well, what was written "inspired" the barista. He texted me this AM: "thank you muata...you have inspired me." This is what it is all about. My intentions were not to blast the white man. The intention was to bring attention to what I call a black reality. It is REAL that not only the black barista but countless black ppl face racist insults STILL. We have not arrived as a nation. Nowhere close. Moving further to the south has been eye opening in various ways. As we celebrate MLK, Jr. this week lets keep in mind that his dream is only that...a dream. Dreams come true when EVERYONE involved step forward and become a REAL character within the dream. So, I am not super elated about the monument in honor of Dr. King...happy but not complete with joy. It has been built...and we are still not sitting at the same table. We have had countless opportunities to have that sit down at the table. Squandered...At least the black Barista is going to press on. After the incident occurred I knew that it affected him. Hurt him. Bothered him. Thankfully my words "inspired" him. Because it was ALL about him...not me and not you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing you have in life is because of the white man. Every thing including the internet that you are using to post this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Leader Rift

Egos are deadly. Toxic. Destructive. Al has a big one and Tavis has a gigantic one! Both men are good at what they do. Al is the last of the Frontline Go Getters and Tavis is still evolving. Tavis actually despite popular opinion has worked hard to help black people get to where they need to be: Over the Hump. His State of the Black Union ran its course thus the reason he “abandoned” it. I don’t too much plan him. He did his part. He re-started the dialogue. Challenged us to address our self-induced problems and encouraged us to defeat the American system-generated barriers. Al speaks the conscious of countless blacks. He is relentless in his efforts. Tough in his approach – more than likely not ‘bought’. Owned by an unseen force. He is criticized by many – but no one can take away from what he has done and doing. Unfortunately, both black men are now doing what The Powers can appreciate: Division Sadly, the beef is really over differences of opinion pertaining to President Barack Obam

Prepared to Quit on Black Folk

For me to quit on black people means that I have grown completely tired of our excuses and repulsed by our justifications for our condition. It also means that I am sacrificing my Fight the Power mentality. Removing it from my thought process completely so that I can have some P eace . After all these years of standing in the Pro Blackness of American discourse I have decided to sacrifice what my soul pushes in the forefront of my ideology so that I can finally sleep. I am here at this place. This moment. Like so many: Tired and Defeated . Taken down by my brothers and sisters; and not beat-up by the White Power Structure. It is us (the black man and woman) who has lost a fighter. A soldier. If only we could have collectively moved in that direction of taking responsibility. As our ancestors did. Warren Balentine, Radio Talk Show Host, said today: "I will no long jump down the white man's neck when there is a so called injustice perpetrated on black people...I certainly under

Going Without the Usual

I have decided to take on another challenge that supports my effort to be associated with or be the lead on a sacrificial project. If you recall in January I spent a day in silence and avoided eating for 16 hours in support of the Palestinians during the most recent Middle East conflict. For the month of February I have elected to limit myself to purchasing food in a grocery store, and only spending $120 for the entire month on the food that I buy. At present, I have spent $118.50. In the event I deplete my food funding prior to the 28th, I will eat frozen dinners that were given to me from a friend whose mother received an influx of Meals on Wheels dinners. You may be saying to yourself, ‘that will not be too difficult for The Black Rebel.’ It will because I spend on the average $220 a month on food. This food may come from a restaurant, it may be in the form of a latte or smoothie, or it may be from my weekly stop at a fast food joint for French fries. This month none of that will oc