Skip to main content

Separation, The Right and The Wrong



Initially,

I allowed my emotions to get the best of me. Somewhat like how many of us allow untamed emotions to enter our spirit when we are at a southern Baptist or Pentecostal church. Emotionalism is real! We are human. If we do not experience moments filled with feelings that cause lengthy periods of uncontrollable crying, sudden but quick episodes of tearing-up, loud outburst of ‘Thank You, Lord’ - or reverence to whichever higher power that you acknowledge, verbal assaults or verbal sentimentals something is wrong. You are not in touch with your natural instinctive state of mind...you are a voided malfunctioning mammal. Your blood is not warm. It is cold.

Then,

I started to use the critical thinking power that I acquired at High Point University and Howard University Divinity School. While at HPU I began as a racist. Overtime I learned to utilize my God given gift, Love. While at HU I began as a Jesus fanatic. Eventually, I stripped away my zealous bible-thumping and sanctified holy-roller blinders in an effort to understand God as a Concept not a reality. I relinquished my Christian roots and began to carefully monitor my family teachings of Dislike the White Man which fueled my racist disposition - and I once and for all repudiated the Apostle’s Creed in order to Reason.

Both,

circumstances (the Initial and Then) allowed me to become a fully functioning individual who has the capacity to distinguish Right from Wrong without Christianity.

The Right,

The law explicitly states that if you enter the United States of America without proper documentation that identifies you as an US citizen you are a breaker of such law. In fact, it is against the law in several states not to produce identification when requested to do so by an officer of the law. The law also states that if you are not born within the continental United States of America you are not a citizen of one of the most Corrupt, Dysfunctional, Arrogant, and Hypocritical lands on earth. In each circumstance you are what many refer to as an “illegal”. The men/women entering the United States ‘illegally’ do not fall under the category of Right. That’s a Truth we must agree upon regardless of who was on the soils of North America first...regardless of our family-produced political affiliation. It is a Truth that I hate to admit/accept - but in order for me to be reasonable I have to submit...concede.

The Right,

United States law dictates that there must be a response to parents arriving in the United States unlawfully with children or without children. While this is a bitter  Right to accept, we must acknowledge the law in question was formulated and upheld by two Democrat administrations.

Apparently and Truthfully,

the United States government is separating parents from their children. I stress truthfully because America’s White House has cowardly denied that the separation is occurring even after visual evidence has been produced i.e. Left-leaning and Right-leaning media video footage.

The Right,

the housing for the separated children is satisfactory. The youth have everything necessary for more than sufficient living. Clean bedrooms, bed linen, showers, restrooms, indoor play areas with video game platforms, hot meals, and outdoor -while limited- recess time. However, there are reports of children crying uncontrollably...their emotions are inflamed because they miss their parents and because of the lingering uncertainty.

The Wrong,

Separating families is psychologically traumatic. The trauma from this evil slavery and holocaust tactic still remains for present day African Americans and Jewish Americans. It creates a sense of persistent preoccupation that many of us will never understand because we are fortunate...not blessed. How are you blessed when the African slaves and Jews were not?

The Wrong,

Using the bible...the bible of all sources to justify actions taken by humans is shallow and a convenient justification that actually has been utilized before without lasting success. The bible was/has been was used to justify and/or substantiate holding people against their will in force labor. Besides, the bible is a distorted source that supports Genocide, Racism, Homophobia, Misogyny, Murder, and countless other mayhems. Anyone using the bible to support the separation of families is a Mook. Additionally, anyone who uses this so-called holy book as a crutch does not effectively utilize their faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively. He or she is an Incompetent!

The Wrong,

When politicians use a “humanity occurrence’ that’s in fact negatively impacting the lives of people to gain political leverage they send a message that they do not care about the lives affected. Human lives should not be used like poker chips. Especially, when the ‘players’ refuse to use Compassion. Donald Trump and all who supports his executive enforcements on this occurrence is not tapping into what makes us human, Empathy. It is so simple to rationalize by asking/saying,

“If I break the law and I have children, I could go to jail/prison. Then my children will be separated from me if I do not have family.”

This issue should raise tensions...it should create discord...it should be talked about...it should be the center of attention…it should produce tears. What it should not do is generate justifications like the one above. That statement is dismissive, and it does not help with the complexity of this unfortunate occurrence.

As we debate and posture

please keep in mind that we are Human before any attachments or descriptions such as black, white, male, female, republican, democrat, gay, straight, American, non-American…

We are Human. Are we forgetting that?

With their Humanity -the American legislators must delicately work within the confines of law in such a way that they maintain their Humanity and protect the Humanity of those who do not look like them. In this case, brown people from Central and South America.

The United States government must be compassionate, empathetic, righteously just - and ultimately this governing authority MUST keep in mind that their ancestors at one point in American history were in the same or similar situation as the men, women and children who seek Refuge...a Better Life. If they cannot remember or at least acknowledge this they are in fact Voided and Malfunctioning homo sapiens.

Muata Nowe






Comments

  1. 1) Nice post! Your content is very valuable to me and just make it as my reference. Keep blogging with new post! Unique and useful to follower.

    Regards,
    Online Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Leader Rift

Egos are deadly. Toxic. Destructive. Al has a big one and Tavis has a gigantic one! Both men are good at what they do. Al is the last of the Frontline Go Getters and Tavis is still evolving. Tavis actually despite popular opinion has worked hard to help black people get to where they need to be: Over the Hump. His State of the Black Union ran its course thus the reason he “abandoned” it. I don’t too much plan him. He did his part. He re-started the dialogue. Challenged us to address our self-induced problems and encouraged us to defeat the American system-generated barriers. Al speaks the conscious of countless blacks. He is relentless in his efforts. Tough in his approach – more than likely not ‘bought’. Owned by an unseen force. He is criticized by many – but no one can take away from what he has done and doing. Unfortunately, both black men are now doing what The Powers can appreciate: Division Sadly, the beef is really over differences of opinion pertaining to President Barack Obam

Prepared to Quit on Black Folk

For me to quit on black people means that I have grown completely tired of our excuses and repulsed by our justifications for our condition. It also means that I am sacrificing my Fight the Power mentality. Removing it from my thought process completely so that I can have some P eace . After all these years of standing in the Pro Blackness of American discourse I have decided to sacrifice what my soul pushes in the forefront of my ideology so that I can finally sleep. I am here at this place. This moment. Like so many: Tired and Defeated . Taken down by my brothers and sisters; and not beat-up by the White Power Structure. It is us (the black man and woman) who has lost a fighter. A soldier. If only we could have collectively moved in that direction of taking responsibility. As our ancestors did. Warren Balentine, Radio Talk Show Host, said today: "I will no long jump down the white man's neck when there is a so called injustice perpetrated on black people...I certainly under

A Day of Protest: What Difference did it Make?

When I applied for the Peace Corps my uncle Jerry asked me, “What are you doing? Stay home and do some good. Do you really think you are going to make a difference?” At that very moment, I felt deflated. All the motivation to do something sacrificially worthwhile quickly left my body. I was somewhat in agreement with his skepticism because I knew what he was implying; and I also believed his blunt hint: ‘No change will come as a result of your two year sacrifice.’ I could have allowed Uncle Jerry to discourage me from facing the challenge and the disappointment – but nothing could penetrate my straight out of college idealism. Not even known defeat…or was it accurate pessimism? Either way, I was ready to conquer and change the world. Ready like I was this past Friday. Embolden to be one in solidarity with the Palestinians. But, filled with anxiety when and if I faced a critic and/or Israel sympathizer. While I did not sacrifice too much, I did have to endure the looks and the whispers